Requirements for the design of materials
International Youth Forum Russia-Africa: "Nuclear Education as a Potential
for Sustainable Development of the Region"
Volume: up to 3-4 pages, A4 paper format, margins of 2 cm on all sides.
Black font, Times New Roman , size 14 points.
The title of the article is in 16-point bold
Line spacing is 1.5, paragraph indents are 1.25 cm.International title of the place of work
(in full, without abbreviations) indicating country and city of residence.
Abstract (from at least 150 to not more than 300 words).
Keywords:TITLE, authors, place of work, annotation, keywords in two languages (Russian and English) are located one below the other
Page numbering is continuous throughout the text, the page number is placed at the bottom in the middle of the sheet.Article textMaterials formatting:
Design of tables and drawings:
- ALL ABBREVIATIONS AND ABBREVIATIONS SHOULD BE EXPLAINED ON FIRST USE;
- formatting: Times New Roman font, size 12 points, single spacing, first line indent 1.25 cm, margins of 2 cm on all sides;
- carry out text wrapping to the next line using the Shift+Enter keys (NOT SPACE KEY in any case);
- the use of manually placed hyphens is unacceptable;
- it is necessary to ensure that in the text of the article there are no references to paragraphs, chapters, sections of a larger text from which a fragment is selected for publication.
- Each drawing must be numbered and signed. Caption for the drawingis located below it, the text orientation is centered, the text size is 12 points. All necessary inscriptions and elements in the drawingmust be readable and visible (this is especially true for graphs - the scale, units of measurement must be readable). Captions should not be a part of drawing;
- drawings must be grouped (that is, they must not "fall apart" when moving and formatting);
- avoid using figures and tables whose size requires landscape orientation of the page;
- inscriptions and other designations on graphs and drawings should be clear and easy to read;
- tables, drawings, graphs should have serial numbering. Figures (including graphs) and tables are numbered separately. If there is only a single drawing or table in the article, the numbers are not put down;
- the text of the article MUST contain LINKS to tables, drawings, graphs.
Do not end the text of the article with a table, drawing or formula.Note!
All tables and drawings must have a link to the author (if the table or drawing is borrowed) or signed "Composed (developed) by the author."Formulas:
Indicate if any software other than standard Microsoft office tools was used.
If you need to type a formula, this must be done in the Microsoft Equation formula editor and make sure that its size matches the size of the text.Bibliographic list (RSCI guidelines)
After the text of the article, a bibliographic list is given, drawn up in strict accordance with GOST R 7.05-2008.
References should include:
The list of references does not include
- 2 - 3 links to articles (on the topic) in leading Russian and foreign journals - this demonstrates the scientific outlook of the author;
- 1 - 2 references to your works - in order to demonstrate the scale and depth of your research;
- the rest of the links - to the materials that were used by the author in preparation of the scientific article - they will allow the reader to quickly find the sources of materials referred to by the author and check them, to verify the reliability of the data from these sources.
any materials that do not have a specific author, including: laws, standards (including GOSTs), articles from dictionaries and encyclopedias, pages of websites for which a specific author is not indicated.Information about the authors (in two languages):
full name, title, position, place of work, ORCID (if applicable), e-mail address
If there are several authors of the report, then it is necessary to indicate all of them (full names and contacts), while emphasizing the full name and e-mail address of the author who speaks in person with this report .Dear authors! We strongly recommend that you follow the rules for formatting materials. The Editorial Board of the Forum reserves the right to return materials to the author(s) for revision or to reject materials for publication in a collection that do not comply with the rules for registration in collections indexed by the RSCI.Section moderator's contacts